New Module Prices
Save $200 - 1 Weeks Only
- Buy any one module: $399
- Buy 4 modules - only $799
Existing customers who have an earlier version of Mech-Q can upgrade to v4.08.
Customers holding a current SMC will be receiving a separate notification email for upgrade instructions - please let us know if you do not receive this.
MQ-SMC (Free Upgrades)
Remember! If at any time you are experiencing difficulties in application of our Mech-Q products, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How to contact ASVIC
Welcome to the November 2017 edition of
What's New with Mech-Q?
New Mech-Q Version
The latest version of Mech-Q - v4.12 has now been released
(AutoCAD 2000-2018, AViCAD, Bricscad, progeCAD & IntelliCAD).
Highlights for this new version:
- Ducting Module
- Reducing Tees (3D) - Add Conical option\
- New BOM options
- 2D Elbows: Rotate first, Then mirror
- Piping Module
- Pumps - Add Clockwise/Anticlockwise option
- Piping Tools - Data Export/Import - New Tool
- 2D labels - auto-rotate with pipe direction
- Structural Module
- Stairs - Add Aluminum stringers and treads
- Stairs - Upgrade Hand Rail drawing - Add full detail option
Several Bug Fixes
- Ducting module:
- 2D diffusers & cushion head alwaye On
- Elbows 2D, Z-Bend not working.
- 2D Flanges not working
- Tees rotation failure
- Dampers crashing
- Piping module
- WN Flanges - Nom-bore correction
- 2D errors when using
- OSMODE not keeping setting
- 3D Pipe not drawing when nodes = off
- Structural module
- General - Layers CFG not saving
| || |