+ Home > 공지사항

AViCAD 2019 Major Update Releases Today!
  글쓴이 : 관리자     날짜 : 18-06-28 10:22    

AViCAD 2019
Major Update
Releases Today!

AViCAD includes thousands of extra tools to make you instantly productive.

Hi Inhee Lee

No other CAD package comes close to what we offer

We developed AViCAD with one goal in mind. To provide engineers with a CAD program containing all the necessary tools and features missing in other CAD programs .... and all at one unbelievable price that even small shops can afford.

AViCAD 2019 release is now available and includes:

• Improved performance
  • Optimized for 4K displays
  • New CUI editor
  • New commands
  • New slope and topography tools
  • Many new file types supported
  • Express Tools updated
  • New interface for External References
  • Improved Mech-Q (included at no extra charge)
  • And much more
  • Plus many other bug fixes and compatibility improvements

AViCAD 2019 Lifetime (Perpetual License)
Or Subscript-xions Available, Free For 15 days.

Matt from Illinois writes in:

"After spending a lot of time using AutoCAD®, I decided to look for better alternatives because of its computer modeling, graphic design, and 3-D modeling limitations. I was a bit skeptical on the thought of finding a better alternative until I came across AViCAD, and I was completely blown away on how affordable, easy to use and functional it is. The functionality and usability of its engineering tools (Mech-Q) are way better than what I had previously imagined. There was no learning curve needed to navigate the software and no limitations while using the software. It makes my job much easier and faster too. I really wish I had found this earlier – "

AViCAD is your perfect
AutoCAD® alternative

Just like Matt, you too can take advantage of AViCAD today. Along with our Lifetime license, we also offer affordable monthly or yearly subscript-xions. Have questions? Just reply to this email.

Want to try out AViCAD 2019? Download our free trial .
(some features disabled)