||+ Home > 자료실 > 평가판 다운로드
| [교육/평가판] AllPile Version 7.13f 메모|
| 글쓴이 : 관리자
날짜 : 11-11-29 12:44
조회 : 8134
| Allpile_Demo.zip (3.7M), Down : 64, 2011-11-29 12:44:45|
AllPile Version 7.13f 메모 입니다.
압축 파일을 풀면, 설치 파일, 소개서, 메뉴얼이 있습니다.
AllPile is a Windows-based analysis program that handles virtually all types of piles, including steel pipes, H-piles, pre-cast concrete piles, auger-cast piles, drilled shafts, timber piles, jetted piles, tapered piles, piers with bell, micropiles (minipiles), uplift anchors, uplift plate, and shallow foundations.
One of the major advantages AllPile has over other pile software is that it combines most pile analyses in a single program. It calculates compression (with settlement), uplift, lateral capacity, and group analysis all together. Users only need to input the data once instead of several times in different programs. AllPile makes pile analysis easy, economical and time-efficient.
AllPile is suitable for all engineers, even those without too much pile analysis experience. It helps structural engineers choose soil parameters, and geotechnical engineers choose pile properties. AllPile is a must-have tool for structural, geotechnical, and construction engineers.
- Vertical analysis is based on the approaches and methods recommended in FHWA, AASHTO, and NAVY DM-7 (NAVFAC) manuals. The compression capacity is the combination of skin friction and tip resistance. The uplift capacity is the sum of skin friction and pile weight. The torsion capacity is the sum of horizontal skin friction around shaft.
- Lateral analysis uses the finite-difference method to model soil-structure interaction. Under lateral loading, pile shaft deflects and pushes the adjacent soils. Therefore, lateral resistance (pressure) is generated between soils and pile. By integration of lateral pressure, shear, moment, rotation, and deflection, the pile and soil interaction and behavior are analyzed. This is the same method used in COM624 program of FHWA. Comparing COM624, Allpile provides great user-friendly interface, additional features, and improvements. AllPile creates a COM624 input file and output. The input and output files can be directly viewed and printed. For comparison, you can directly run COM624 of HFWA yourself using the input files created by AllPile. AllPile is also comparable with Lpile (© Ensoft Inc.), which is also based on COM624. In our tests, AllPile generates very similar results as Lpile or COM624.
(Download COM624: You can go to FHWA's web site to download a DOS version of COM624P by clicking here. Users have to read and agree the FHWA's term and conditions before download the software.)
- Group analysis is based on matrix method for pile group under vertical, lateral, and moment loading. It analyzes settlement, rotation, and deflection of pile cap and each pile's behaves under group condition. Group analysis only handles symmetrical pile layout with one type of pile.
- Shallow foundations are for foundation under vertical, lateral, and moment loading. Bearing capacity, settlement and rotation are calculated. The method is recommended in "Principles of Foundation Engineering" Braja M. Das.
- Shaft analysis can handle large size drilled shaft with or without belled bottom. The method is based on "Construction Procedures and Design Method" recommended by FHWA .
- Smart Data Find Users only need to input N-value (SPT) or CPT and let program find the remaining data, such as friction, cohesion, density, subgrade reaction coefficient, and P-y parameters. For users with limited field data, it is very useful feature..
- Graphical Input The sliding bar and graphical interface change simultaneously with the inputs to illustrate the pile profile. Pile head and load are graphically presented to help users to input data quickly and accurately.
- Three Ways to Input Soil Properties: 1.Input N value (SPT or CPT) only and program find all other parameters; 2.Input soil parameters such as C, and friction.. 3.Input End bearing and Side friction (vertical) or p-y (lateral).
- Vertical Capacity The program evaluates the uplift and compression capacity of the pile. Program provides t-z, and q-w analysis. The program also checks torsion (rotation) capacity for single pile.
- Settlement The program calculates pile settlement based on point load, skin friction, and shaft compression. It provides Load-Settlement curves.
- Point of Fixity AllPile determines the Point of Fixity and Stiffness of the pile.
- Stiffness AllPile determines pile stiffness for rotation, lateral and vertical deflections.
- Lateral Capacity AllPile performs lateral analysis under different head-load boundary conditions. Deflection, moment, and shear along the entire length of the pile are presented graphically in the report. Program provides p-y analysis.
- Group Piles Analysis Both vertical and lateral analyses handle group piles. The loads can be vertical, compression, uplift, shear, and moment. The program calculates lateral movement, rotation, and settlement of the pile cap.
- Tower Foundation Analysis of foundation for transmission towers, wireless antennas, telephone and signal poles, etc.
- Batter Piles and Sloped Ground The program can handle batter piles and sloped ground.
- Seismic and Static Conditions Circular and static load conditions can be selected in the lateral analysis.
- Negative Friction The program computes the downdrag force formed by settlement of soft layers.
- Zero Friction AllPile handles no-friction sections of the pile, such as tieback free bond length.
- Section Calculation The program calculates the section properties for reinforced or hollow piles. It has a built-in database for all available W and H steel piles.
- Graphical Presentation AllPile presents the results using high quality graphics, which can be inserted directly into a report. Users can customize the format of the report.
- Export to EXCEL AllPile results can be exported to MS-EXCEL graphics and reports by a few mouse clicks. Users can modify the reports and graphics easily.
- English and Metric Units The program accommodates both English and metric units.
- Shallow Footing Shallow footing under vertical, and lateral loads (moment and shear) Analysis includes settlement, rotation, and sliding.
- HFWA SHAFT analysis Using FHWA-IF-99 method for drilled shaft with bell or without bell, including settlement, top rotation, and slope analysis.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 7
AllPile Version 7 has significant improvements and upgrades from previous versions:
- "Group" piles can handle moment in addition to vertical and lateral forces.
- V7 can analyze tower foundations for transmission towers, wireless antennas, telephone and signal poles, etc.
- V7 adds the SHAFT method for drilled shafts with bell based on publication FHWA-IF-99.
- V7 performs shallow foundation analysis for vertical, lateral, overturning, and settlement.
- In vertical analysis, the program provides comprehensive settlement analysis with graphs of settlement vs. skin and tip resistance.
- The program provides t-z, q-w analysis and output for vertical analysis.
- In lateral analysis, improved lateral analysis code helps the program run more smoothly.
- V7 provides p-y input and output for lateral analysis.
- The program has improved uplift analysis for uplift anchor and uplift plate.
- The user can save setup data along with the pile file.
- V7 has an improved pile section calculation that lets the user calculate necessary properties based on the number of bars in concrete pile and thickness of the pipe pile.
- Three Ways to Input - 1. Input N value (SPT or CPT) only and program find all other parameters; 2. Input soil parameters such as C, and friction.. 3. Input End bearing and Side friction (vertical) or p-y (lateral).